Is it the Holidays yet? My favorite time of year to spending quality time in the kitchen cooking up old favorites and trying my hand at a few new ones. This is kind of a twist on an old favorite. This teriyaki glazed ham is covered with our delicious Ginger -Garlic Teriyaki Glaze. It’s savory and sweet and is just the perfect complement to ham. Serve it with our pineapple compote and it will be a crowd pleaser!
Teriyaki Glazed Ham with Pineapple Compote
- 1 spiral-spiced half ham
- 15-20 whole cloves
- ¾ cup Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- pineapple compote, recipe follows
- Preheat the oven as directed on the ham package.
- Cut cross pattern in top of ham and insert whole cloves and follow the instructions for baking the ham.
- Remove ham from oven about 30 minutes before the end of the warming time.
- Baste top with Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Baste & Glaze.
- Bake for remaining 30 minutes.
- Transfer to cutting board and slice.
- Serve with pineapple compote.
- 1 can pineapple tidbits with juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- cornstarch to thicken
- Place pineapple tidbits with juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small sauce pan. Heat to a boil. Add cornstarch (mixed with water) to thicken.