- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- ¼ cup green onions (thinly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki, or Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Preheat your oven’s broiler, and grease a broiling pan.
- Place the salmon filets on a greased broiling pan, and brush with Keli’s Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki or Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Gently turn over and baste the other side with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle top with the chopped green onions and garlic. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes until salmon flakes easily on back side.
- Serve with Pineapple Salsa on the side.
Ingredients (Pineapple Salsa):
- 1 medium sized ripe tomato, chopped into small cubes
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 pickled jalapeno pepper sliced, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a small, nonreactive saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with the salmon.