Hawaiian Luau Crock-Pot Chicken Hawaiian Nachos
Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Sandwich
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (4oz can) pineapple slices
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze or Keli’s Hawaiian Spicy Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Pound chicken breasts to approximate ½” thickness.
- In non stick fry pan fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze and complete cooking.
- Place 1 pineapple ring on each chicken breast, top with cheese.
- Cover and continue cooking until cheese melts.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato on an open face bun.
- Quick, Easy, Low Fat.