Hawaiian Pork and Pineapple Kabobs Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Pizza
- 1 (15ounce) can pineapple chunks- drained
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves-cut into bite- size pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ¾ cup Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger-Garlic Teriyaki Glaze (reserve ¼ cup for chicken)
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Saute chicken in very hot pan, so that the chicken browns just slightly.
- Toss lightly with Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze till coated.
- Roll out pizza dough on a 16 inch pizza pan.
- Bake dough for approximately 7 minutes, and then remove from pan.
- Brush dough with thin layer of pizza sauce, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the teriyaki chicken pieces, feta cheese, and pineapple chunks.
- Drizzle Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.