Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Drumsticks are a great addition to your Halloween table or game-day spread. This easy chicken drumsticks recipe is loaded with zesty Asian flavor and a kick of fiery heat.
- 20 chicken drumsticks
- 1/3 cup flour (any variety of GF)
- 3 Tb. corn starch
- 2 cups Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- ¼ to ½ cup sriracha hot chili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mix the flour and cornstarch together in a bowl. Using paper towels, dry each drumstick and roll them in the flour mixture for a light dusting. Then lay them out on the baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake the drumsticks for 30 minutes, flipping once.
- In the meantime, pour the teriyaki sauce and sriracha chili sauce in a sauce pot. (If you are sensitive to heat, add ¼ cup sriracha; if you really like spicy food, add ½ cup.) Bring the sauce to a boil and turn off heat.
- Then pour the sauce over the drumsticks evenly. Roll the drumsticks around in it to coat, and place back in the oven.
- Bake another 20 minutes, until the sauce is thick and sticky and the drumsticks are well coated. Serve Warm.
Download the full recipe HERE.