· ¼ cup Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki or for a hotter kick try Keli’s Pele’s Fire Hot Teriyaki)
· ½ to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
· 2 tablespoons (coconut oil) or (vegetable oil if you don’t have it)
· 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
· 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
· ¾ cup roasted salted cashews (4 ounces)
· 1 pound peeled and cleaned medium shrimp
· 4 scallions, thinly sliced (reserve a few greens for garnish)
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot, about 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil, the celery, the red bell peppers, the cashews, and the scallions.
3. Stir-fry until celery turns jade green, about 3 minutes.
4. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
5. Return the skillet to high heat.
6. Add the remaining oil, the shrimp and stir-fry until fragrant and shrimp starts to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
7. Return celery and cashews mix to the pan and add the Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki, add crushed red pepper flakes , and stir over the heat for about 1 minute to mix together evenly and blend flavors.
8. Divide mixture onto 4 plates and garnish with remaining scallion greens.