• 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup corn starch
• 2 eggs, beaten
• salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning for chicken
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
• 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
• 1 cup pineapple tidbits
• 1 1/2 cups Keli’s Polynesian Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Dip each piece of chicken in corn starch, then in egg.
4. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil to medium-high heat and brown each piece of chicken on both sides.
5. Place browned chicken in a large rimmed baking sheet. Add pineapple and pepper chunks.
6. Pour Keli’s Sweet & Sour Sauce over chicken.
7. Bake in oven for about an hour, turning the chicken every 15 minutes.
8. Transfer chicken to serving dish.
9. Serve over rice and enjoy!