• 1 spiral-spiced half ham
• 15-20 whole cloves
• ¾ cup Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
• pineapple compote, recipe follows
1. Preheat the oven as directed on the ham package.
2. Cut cross pattern in top of ham and insert whole cloves and follow the instructions for baking the ham.
3. Remove ham from oven about 30 minutes before the end of the warming time.
4. Baste top with Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Baste & Glaze.
5. Bake for remaining 30 minutes.
6. Transfer to cutting board and slice.
7. Serve with pineapple compote.
• 1 can pineapple tidbits with juice
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• cornstarch to thicken
Place pineapple tidbits with juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small sauce pan. Heat to a boil. Add cornstarch (mixed with water) to thicken.