Jimbo’s “Fire on the Grill” Beef Kabobs
- 1 lb. sirloin beef or lamb (cut into 32 – 1” pieces)
- 8 small mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small green and/or red pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 small summer squash and/or zucchini (cut into chunks)
- 1 medium onion (cut into wedges)
- 4 – 12” metal skewers
- Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze (for a spicier version, try Keli’s Spicy Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Prepare charcoal grill.
- Assemble kabobs on metal skewer alternately threading sirloin, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, peppers, summer squash and onions.
- Place kabobs on grill turning often until sirloin is desired doneness.
- Baste last 5 minutes on all sides with Keli’s Hawaiian Glaze.
- Serve with brown rice.