· 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
· 1/4 cup pineapple juice
· 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
· 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
· 1 green scallion, chopped
· 2 cups Pele’s Fire or Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki
1. Whisk together the Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Baste & Glaze, pineapple juice, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl until all the ingredients are combined.
2. Add the chicken wings. Coat with the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Grease baking dish, and set aside.
6. Remove the chicken from marinade and place chicken wings into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake the wings in the preheated oven till chicken is cooked through and the glaze is evenly browned, about 1 hour
8. Place on serving dish.
9. Top with green scallions.