Spicy Shrimp and Cashew Stir-Fry Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Pizza
Hawaiian Pork and Pineapple Kabobs
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 16 (1-inch) cubes fresh pineapple
- 16 (1-inch) pieces red bell pepper
- ¾ cup Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki
- ¾ cup Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Trim the fat from the pork, and cut the pork into 16 (1-inch) cubes.
- Put pork in large zip-lock plastic bag, add Keli’s Pineapple Hawaiian Luau Teriyaki.
- Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning the bag occasionally.
- Remove pork from bag, discard marinade.
- Thread 4 pork cubes, 4 pineapple cubes, and 4 bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 4 (10-inch) skewers.
- Prepare grill. Place kabobs on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and cook 14 minutes or until done.
- Baste with Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze last 5 minutes of cooking .
- Serve with rice.