Late Night Hawaiian Nachos
Submitted by customer: Cheryl
We all sit around the pan and eat this as a family every Sunday night with a bowl of salsa and sour cream. TRY THIS….IT’S THE BEST!
- 2 large chicken breast
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese ( shredded)
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups salsa
- Sour cream
- ½ c. Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki
- 1 avocado – diced
- Boil chicken breasts until done.
- Shred chicken
- Place shredded chicken in large skillet. Add Keli’s Ginger-Garlic Teriyaki to chicken (add lots of sauce).
- Let simmer for about 5 or 10 minutes till sauce is thick and the chicken soaks up the sauce.
- Place a layer of chips on a cookie sheet, layer with salsa and cheese, repeat layer.
- Place under broiler till cheese is melted and starts to bubble, approximately 5 minutes. (watch carefully)
- Top with diced avocado and sour cream.
Get the full recipe HERE.