Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Pineapple Salsa Jimbo’s “Fire on the Grill” Beef Kabobs
Char-Broiled Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 pineapple rings
- Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger-Garlic Teriyaki Glaze (for a Hot kick try) Keli’s Spicy Ginger-Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Grill chicken 4 to 6 inches from medium coals 20-25 minutes, turning frequently until done.
- Lay pineapple rings on outer edge of grill turning once to get grill marks on both sides.
- Baste with Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Lay a pineapple ring on top of each breast.
- Serve with hot rice if desired.