Bacon Wrapped Chicken Teriyaki Bites
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound bacon
- 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks
- ¾ cup Keli’s Teriyaki Glaze
- Toothpicks, (soak at least an hour)
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapple chunks. Cover and refrigerate the pineapple chunks until needed.
- Combine the pineapple juice and teriyaki sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Seal and refrigerate for one hour, turning the bag once.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a broiler pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the strips of bacon into thirds.
- Working in batches, wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon.
- Push a toothpick through a pineapple chunk and then through the bacon-wrapped chicken.
- Place on prepared broiler pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning chicken bites once.
- Turn on broiler and broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side until bacon is nice and crispy. I left my pan on the middle rack so the toothpicks wouldn’t burn. Always keep on eye on your food when using the broiler. Things happen fast!
- Serve immediately!
Recipe and photo credit: www.momontimeout.com