Healthy Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or thighs(can use beef, or pork, if preferred)
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli
- Olive oil
- Keli’s Hawaiian Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze (for a spicier version, try Keli’s Hawaiian Spicy Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Glaze
- Chop all vegetables- set aside.
- Cut chicken in small pieces or strips.
- Put vegetables in wok or large skillet with 2 tbsp. olive oil. Cook on low, stirring often.
- When vegetables are starting to get soft and broccoli turns bright green, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Vegetables should be crispy-don’t over cook.
- Put meat in wok or skillet with 3 tbsp. olive oil.
- Cook on low stirring often.
- When meat is done and getting browned add the Keli’s Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze and toss till well coated and sauce is warm.
- Serve with brown rice.